Why Choose LED Lighting
LED lighting has come a long way just in the last few years. While businesses and municipalities were early adopters homeowners are now taking to LED’s in a big way. The reason: Energy Efficiency. LED lighting uses less energy to produce the same amount of light resulting in significant savings on your electric bill.
Advantages of Using LED’S
- LED’S range from a rated life of 25,000 up to 50,000 hours
- They last approximately 50 times longer than a typical incandescent, 8-10 times longer than a typical CFL, and 20-25 times longer than a typical halogen
- They produce very little heat
- They DO NOT emit UV and have very little infrared light
- They DO NOT contain mercury
- They are resistant to vibration & shock
- They can be compatible with dimmers
- They are ideal for operation under cold outdoor temperature settings
Customize Your Lighting
With LED lighting you have the ability to create whatever lighting affects you want in a room or in parts of a room. Unlike conventional lighting, which spreads light across an area, LED’s are capable of focusing on an object or small area with precision.
You also have the ability to control your LED’s. Much more versatile than CFL’s LED’s can be dimmed or even configured with sensors to determine your presence in the room. Ask us about configuration options for LED’s.
Calculating the Lifespan of LED’S
- 50,000 hours powered 4 hours/day = 34 year lifespan
- 50,000 hours powered 8 hours/day = 17 year lifespan
- 50,000 hours powered 24 hours/day = 6 year lifespan
Do you want to start saving money on your electric bill? Find out more about how LED lighting can save energy in your home with a call to Christopher A. Deao Electrician at (781) 727-4268.
When it comes to wiring, we’re the Wizards!